The Experience of a Lifetime! Why Not Join Us?
♦ All Women ♦ Small Group ♦ Beginner ♦ French Immersion ♦
SOLD OUT for 2019!
Contact us to book a private tour: email@example.com
Day 1 – Arrival Paris / Welcome
Day 2 – Paris
Day 3 – Avignon
Day 4 – Les Alpilles
Day 5 – Le Luberon
Day 6 – Aix-en-Provence
Day 7 – Marseille
Day 8 – Grasse / Cannes
Day 9 – Monaco / Eze / Nice
Day 10 – Departure NICE airport
Girl Gone Gallic’s Immersion Tour
“Fulfill Your Francophile Fantasies”
$3795 USD per person based on double occupancy
( +$675 single occupancy)
Limited to 8 guests per tour
About Girl Gone Gallic
Girl Gone Gallic is a “Micro Tour Operator” operating small experiential tours in France – and nothing but France. Rather than diversify like many companies, we do one thing, but we do it very well!
Girl Gone Gallic was launched in 2014 with the implicit goal of bringing an intimate version of France to Francophiles across the globe. With one foot in France and one foot in the USA, Girl Gone Gallic has been traveling between the two countries since the wee age of 2 weeks old. The constant desire to travel France has never waned, and there is no one better prepared to escort you into the backroads of France.
“Group travel has a lot of benefits, especially for first time travelers. It’s a good way to wade into the travel waters. Not everyone is comfortable just going out on their own so tours can be a good stepping stone.”
- All Women Tours
- Small group size (max. 8)
- French Immersion with a light-hearted touch
- Intimate first hand country knowledge
- Native speaker, with a bi-cultural and dual-nationality viewpoint
- Traveling amongst other like-minded folks
- Local knowledgeable guides and unique experiences
- Professional French-American micro-tour operator
All the hassle and stress of organizing travel have been taken away! The tour includes activities that will help you experience things you probably would not discover on your own, perfect for first time travelers. For the more experienced, you also have the option to opt out of activities giving you a bit more freedom to explore at your own pace.
- Moments are best shared with other like-minded folks.
- Curiosity is a virtue to be encouraged.
- Adventure is for everyone no matter travel experience or age.
- It’s always better with an insider.
- There’s magic outside the beaten path.
- Respect the environment, the local culture, and all travelers.
- A smiling face is always welcome.
Why small tour groups?
With small groups, navigation and logistics are so easier, and you’ve got a ready-made group of future best-friends. Those big bus tours just cannot attempt to come close to the intimate experience offered by a small group size. Girl Gone Gallic Tours offers a greater immersion into all things local with a much smaller ecological footprint while retaining most of the revenue in the communities visited.
Groups really are the perfect choice for those after a great mix of included activities and free time to explore a destination on their own, but choosing the right tour can be a little overwhelming. That’s why I want to take the time to get to know you and your needs through a free consultation. I want to make sure that GGG’s Travel Tours are right for you!
- Small Group Beginner French Immersion Travel Tours
- Contrast the booming city of Paris with the rustic countryside of Provence, and the bling of the Côte d’Azur
- Traveling through France by train is not only ecofriendly but also an amazing way to see a lot of country quickly, noticing changes in landscape and architecture as you serenely whiz by…
- Two nights in Paris allows you to see the city’s most famous sights
- Discover Roman ruins in Avignon, and the Unesco site “Palais des Papes”
- Taste authentic French cuisine and relax in stunning surroundings
- Lunch by the sea near Marseille
- Visit a fabulous winery to sample local wines and olive oils in the Luberon
- Adventure in the famous town of Aix-en-Provence where Cézanne spent his days
- Wind up your trip along the breathtaking French Riviera
About 300 miles (500 KM) total distance covered beginning in Avignon
- No engagement low pressure consultative phone interview to make sure that GGG is right for you.
- Comfortable accommodation with private amenities in generally smaller local hotels that reflect the environment of the region (Mostly three stars – includes breakfast)
- Arrival transfer from most destinations – suitcase service from hotel to hotel.
- Transportation including private vans and train travel (a fast way to traverse long distances, avoid traffic jams, and arrive city center).
- Language games, daily vocabulary sheets, and organizing binder to practice your beginner French in a fun and carefree atmosphere. Basic level of French an asset but not a requirement.
- Welcome Kit and Departure Gift
- Closed Facebook Group for you to interact with your new-found friends
- Meals – All breakfasts and daily picnic lunches (dinners not included)
- Transport – Metro, Train, Private Van, and occasionally a Taxi as needed
- Accommodation – Mostly three star, but can include nicer two star and four star hotels
- Guided walking tour in Paris of the historic Marais district
- Paris by Night
- Visit Pont d’Avignon
- Lumière de Carrière Light and Art Show
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting
- Walking Visit of the Village des Bories
- The colorful markets of Provence
- Hiking Roussillon’s colorful “La route d’Ochre”
- Guided walking tour “On the path of Cezanne” in Aix
- Guided walking tour “Marseille’s Gangster Past”
- Lunch at Calanques
- Eze Jardin Exotique
- Guided walking tour “Nice Old Town”
(Flights from and to your home country are not included in price.*** Please note that due to the nature of these tours, exact itineraries and activities are subject to change without notice, but value will remain constant. Guaranteed departure with 6 guests)
- (8-9am) Breakfast
- (9-9:30am) Repack bags and have ready for pickup by chauffeur (when available)
- (9:30-10am) Travel to activity
- (10-12pm) Local Morning Activity
- (12-2pm) Lunch & Discussions in French
- (2-5pm) Local Afternoon Activity
- (5-6pm) Transport to next hotel (language games onboard)
- (6-6:30pm) Check in to hotel
- (6:30-7:30pm) Aperitif & Discussions in French
- (8-10pm) Dinner – optional
- (10-11pm) After Dinner drinks – optional
GGG French Language Binder
Daily handouts including:
- Day’s Agenda
- Historical information and cultural tidbits
- Themed vocabulary and practice sentences
- Resources for extended learning
Free consultation – Let’s chat and see if GGG is right for you!
Download and enable GGG’s Travel Tour Questionnaire. Once completed send it back with a convenient time for us to chat about your needs. Or, if you prefer, we can complete the questions together over the phone. If you have any other inquiries, just drop us a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Private tours can also be arranged.